DevFest is a community conference with topics around Android, UXD, Cloud & Big Data, Modern Web and Game Development. We expect 400 attendees from Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, Brasov, Iasi, Pitesti, Timisoara and more.
DevFest Romania has opened its call for papers for the 2016 edition (DevFest will be held on November 25 – 26 in Bucharest).
If you follow what’s happening within the tech & developer industry then it’s clear we’re in the era of Mobile, Cloud and IOT. We invite you to be part of the 2nd DevFest Romania edition, biggest Google-related event in Romania with more than 350 participants.
What are the advantages to be a speaker at DevFest Romania 2016?
- You will have the chance to speak in front of the biggest audience interested in Google technologies
- You can share your ideas and knowledge with people who have the same passion for tech just like you
- You would have the possibility to create connections with other speakers who are the best experts in the industry
We are looking for submissions on the following topics:
Android – new features in N, tools, best practices, frameworks & libraries for building native mobile apps. Kotlin, RxJava, Data Binding, testing, architecture best practice.
UXD – practical session and apps review.
Cloud, Big Data & Infrastructure – Firebase, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud, PaaS, TensorFlow, Vision API, Speech API, best practices, NoSQL, Spark, Hadoop, Drill, Machine learning
IoT – best practices, libraries & tools to build for embedded devices
Programing Languages – Java, Go, Kotlin etc. performance, advanced features, libraries & tools
You can submit your content in english and here are your options:
- Conference talks are 45 min presentations
- Codelabs – 45 min handson demonstrating a programming tool
- Barcamp – 5 min presentation – interactive session where the audience get the chance to show more about their products, apps and innovative idea.
All talks are planned to be 40 minutes (aim to talk for 30 to 35 minutes and 5 to 10 minutes for questions). You can submit as many talks as you want.
- September 5 – CFP closing
- by September 19 – selection committee will contact you about submission status