Developers, hackers, enthusiasts, artists and engineers are invited to work with each other, create, learn and explore Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and 360 Video applications at our first VR event: VR Jam at Dracula’s Castle. We hope you would join us on the weekend of July 21-23 in Bran so we can envision historic, educational and touristic immersive experiences together and make them a reality.
If you would like to find out more or sign up, please check the link down below: https://goo.gl/fYPTR1
14:00 – 18:00 Technical Sessions
– George Cretu, CGArtifacts – Realtime VR
– AR Technologies: Project Tango, Apple ARKit, Vuforia SDK
– Guided tour in Bran Castle
20:00 – 22:00 – Projects Kickoff
– Idea Pitching
– Finalizing teams
– Solutions/projects pitching
– 12:00 Mentors and Consultants Roundup
– 18:00 Mentors and Consultants Roundup
– 12:00 – Prototype Pitching
August: Follow-up Meetup – Demos in Bucharest
We will be posting more details very soon!